Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Finished Masters


Well, this blog did its thing. I am complete now. This blog is finished, ended, kaput. The Unfinished Masters is no more.

As proof I submit the world's goofiest graduation photo, captured by husband Peter just in time, crossing many red velvet lines, breaking all rules to bring this to you. I had only 2 seconds to stand.

Thanks to all my readers for their support. I could not have done this without you. When I start my next blog, I'll let you know.

See linked image below for complete set of photos:
graduation 2009 photos

Keep in touch.

cheers, rani

4 comments:

hickcity said...

Way to gut it out, Rani!

Let's see, the story goes like this:

Apply to grad school - $75.00
"Move" to NYC - $25,000.00
Back & forth spouse travel - $15,000.00
Blog about it - FREE

Post goofiest grad photo ever on blog - Priceless

rani said...

LOL! I'm so glad you were around to appreciate the journey.

Yup, that 'bout sums it up!!!

p.s. I did actually learn something :)

brownstudy said...

Wonderful collection of pix -- you definitely have one of the most proteanly expressive faces of your generation.

Liz and I send large hugs and congradulations your way!

rani said...

Thanks Mike (and Liz!) I'm glad its over. Now I get to look for a job, yeah!